Usually at the turn of a year, Amanda and I exchange lists of our personal intentions for the future. These aren’t intended to be the usual New Year’s resolutions (dieting, working out more), though some have an aspect of self-improvement. They also aren’t bucket list items — things we want to do before we die.
These are our personal intentions reflecting our desires for “being and doing” over the next twelve months. Amanda and I prepare our lists separately, then talk through them together. Ultimately, what matters is not so much the lists themselves but the deeper conversations that emerge from them.
- Work out a good arrangement for Mother’s care.
- Execute Master McKenna’s plans for retreat and school.
- Renew something with Kevin.
- Counsel/tutor Maria, however she wishes to go.
- Become more “poly-oriented” (re neighbors).
- Find my inner “copacetic” in regard to Blake.
- Pursue a regular outside interest/hobby, apart from D/s.
In fact, I had several more items that had to do with my mother, but in the final version have collected them all into number one. Amanda and I started our discussions with the mutual understanding that much will depend on such an arrangement with Lucille — if not, much of my time will still be here in PA, and all bets are off.
- New startup company.
- Pennsylvania office.
- The sharing of Shae.
- Someone to bring into our couple.
Over the next two or three posts, I’ll try to share the frank conversations and intimate thoughts Amanda and I discussed on each of our list items.
2 thoughts on “the lists”
as a Momma’s Boy your number one is in the perfect spot. i see fun times ahead for ss in the gazebo. Enjoy Life
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hmmm….gazebo…. there are plenty of ways that Mistress Amanda could restrain you and put you on display out there…..
LikeLiked by 2 people